NewsMax is an opinionated news website. It was founded in the fall of 1998 by Christopher Ruddy. Ruddy still currently serves as the CEO as well as the Editor-in-Chief. The Parent Company is NewsMaxMedia. The headquarters are located in West Palm Beach, FL. NewsMax is divided into four sections: NewsMax, NewsMax Health, NewsMax Finance, and NewsMax World. There are also subcategories in each section. NewsMax is a conservative news website. In 2015, the website was ranked #3 in Most Trafficked Political News websites by comScore. The website generates over 4 million visitors each month.
The NewsMax section of the website features and topics include Platinum, Newsfront, America, Politics, Opinions, The Wire, Books, Best Lists, Specials, and Sci & Tech. The Health section of the website includes topics on Health News, Cancer, Heart, Brain Health, Diabetes, Natural Health, Anti-Aging, and Diet & Fitness. The Finance section of the website includes topics on Street Talk, Personal Finance, Economy, Companies, Markets, Investing & Analysis, Insiders, and Money Wire. NewsMax Magazine is an official magazine for the company. There are two types of subscriptions: Print and Digital. A 12-month Digital Subscription is available for $35.95 and includes the Digital version of Newsmax Magazine. If you want a print copy of the NewsMax Magazine, it is $39.95.
NewsMax TV is the official broadcasting channel for the company. There are various shows and podcasts where conservative politics and news are discussed. NewsMax TV is available on Cable, Satellite, and Broadcast Stations including DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast/Xfinity, Spectrum, Wow! TV, Altice, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, TDS TV, and more. It is also available on Over-the-Top Devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Sling, PlutoTV, Channel Master, and many more.
To cancel NewsMax, follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address on account
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Goto https://www.newsmax.com/contact/
- Click on “Department” and select customer service from the list
- Provide your account information when requested
- Scroll down to locate the “comments” box
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Scroll down to locate the blue button that says “Submit Message”
- Click on the blue button that says “Submit Message”
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- CHECKCARD NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- CHKCARD NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- CHKCARDNMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- Misc. Debit NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- PENDING NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- POS Debit NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- POS PURCHASE NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- POS PURCH NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- POS PUR NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- POS REFUND NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- PRE-AUTH NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL
- Visa Check Card NMX*NEWSMAX STORE 800-4854350 FL MC