Boston Globe is a daily newspaper published in Boston, Massachusetts. The newspaper was founded in March of 1872 by Charles H. Taylor. The owner of the newspaper is Boston Globe Media Partners. Boston Globe, sometimes referred to as simply “The Globe”, is historically noted as one of the most prestigious newspapers in the United States. The Publisher is John W. Henry. The Editor is Brian McGrory. The Globe has won 26 Pulitzer Prizes.
Some of Boston Globe’s most notable and regular features are Editor’s Notes, Letters, Q/A, The Big Deal, Tales from the City, The Clothes We Wear, Miss Conduct, The Globe Puzzle, Coupling, and Sunday Ideas. The Editor’s Notes focuses on notes regarding the newspaper’s featured stories. The section titled “Letters” is correspondence directly from the readers. Q/A is an interview with a local public figure. The Big Deal is a profile of a recent transaction. Tales from the City is a collection of heartwarming stories from Boston and surrounding areas. The Clothes We Wear is the exclusive style column. Miss Conduct gives advice on etiquette and good manners. The Globe Puzzle is a crossword puzzle. Coupling is all about social chemistry and relationships. Sunday Ideas features commentary on ideas, books, people, and trends.
With the Boston Globe’s digital access, you will receive unlimited access to Globe.com. You will have access to view all content on the website, as well as a digital copy of the Boston Globe print edition. The Unlimited Online Access is $27.72 for 4 weeks. If you would like a print subscription, the price varies depending on location and what days you want to receive the paper.
To cancel Boston Globe, follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Last 4 Digits of Account Holder’s Social Security Number
- Dial 888-694-5629
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Ask the representative for a refund
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- Goto https://manage.bostonglobe.com/cs/mc/login.aspx
- Scroll down to locate your subscription(s)
- Click on the cancel subscription button for each subscription you wish to cancel
- Your account will be cancelled and your subscription stopped at the end of your current billing cycle
- Boston Globe Subscri(888)MY-GLOBE MA
- Boston Globe Subscription
- Boston Globle Subscr(888)MY-GLOBE MA
- GNC*BOSTON GLOBE SUB888-MYGLOBE MA