MarriageMindedPeopleMeet is an online dating website for single men and women who are seeking marriage. The website is owned by People Media. People Media is a subsidiary of Interactive Corp and Match.com. People Media was founded in the early 2000s. The CEO is Joshua Meyers. People Media is the owner of several popular niche dating websites. The headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. You must be at least 18 years of age to join the website. The website is for everyone looking for marriage, regardless of race, age range, or sexual orientation.
You can easily sign up for an account on the website. Once you have created an account with your basic details, you will need to create your profile. Your profile includes specific details about your personality, hobbies, and what you are looking for. You can also include a photo of yourself on your profile. Your profile will be accessible by other members. After you have completed your profile, you will be able to search and browse other members. You can filter your search by age, location, online status. After you have found a member that you like, you can view their profile, send a flirt, or send a message.
It is free to create a profile and browse other members. If you want to send a message or connect with the member, you will need a paid membership. Membership will allow you to utilize the many features on the website. A one-month membership is $13.99 per month. A three-month membership is $26.97. A six-month membership is $38.94. The subscriptions will automatically renew and be charged on a recurring basis.
If you would like to cancel MarriageMindedPeopleMeet, follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date Of Birth
- Dial 866-727-8920
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask the representative for a refund
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- Goto ttp://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com/v3/login/
- Log in to your account using your email and password
- Click on “My Account” from the menu in the top right
- Scroll down to locate “Account Status”
- Click on “View Account Status”
- Click on “More Account Status Changes” on the next page
- Select the open to delete your account and follow the remaining prompts carefully to remove your profile.