GenealogyBank.com is a subscription service that offers ancestry research resources. Check out our number 1 way to find out how to cancel GenealogyBank.
What we know about GenealogyBank
Here is some helpful information that we were able to locate about this business.
Address 1: 5801 Pelican Bay Boulevard
Address 2: Suite 600
Zip/Postal Code: 34108
Phone 1: 1-866-641-3297
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/genealogybank
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/GenealogyBank/
Main Site Url: https://www.genealogybank.com/
Help Site Url: https://www.genealogybank.com/information/help
Terms Of Service Url: https://www.genealogybank.com/information/terms-of-use
Get this info together
You will need all or some of the following information in order to accomplish the steps on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Country (if outside USA)
- Email address on the account
- Last 4 Digits of the Card Being Charged
Follow these steps
Here’s how to cancel by Phone (Live Agent).
- Dial 1-(866) 641-3297
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask the representative if you will be charged again
- Ask the representative for a refund
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account