Estimated Monthly Savings: $120.00
The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Receive Beauty Treatments from a Cosmetology School
The average woman spends roughly $1,800 per year on beauty treatments. Between inflation and the addition of new beauty-enhancing procedures, this figure will soon exceed $2,000 per year. Fortunately, there is an excellent alternative for cost-conscious women seeking to improve their appearance but who simply lack the budget to spend thousands of dollars annually on their appearance. Below are the top five reasons why women should visit a cosmetology school for their next round of beauty treatments.
1) Lower prices. The cost of receiving beauty and personal care treatments from a cosmetology school pales in comparison to average salon prices. For instance, haircuts are frequently offered for $5 – $10, which is substantially lower than the U.S. average cost of $48.
2) Receive excellent service. When you receive treatments from a cosmetology trainee, you receive service from an individual who is eager to do a good job and please the customer. Additionally, you have the peace of mind that all services provided are closely supervised by a trained expert.
3) Help a professional in training. Seeking services at a cosmetology school is beneficial to everyone, including the community at large. You receive excellent service while enjoying cost savings, the trainee is able to master his or her skills, and the community is one step closer to receiving a well-trained cosmetology professional.
4) Receive treatment with top-quality products. With the substantial reduction in price that you pay, you may wonder if your beauty treatments will be performed with subpar tools or products. On the contrary, most cosmetology schools offer the same high-quality shampoos and tools that are used in salons.
5) Meet your future “go-to” beauty care specialist. You may end up finding a beauty care professional who you would like to see again in the future for special occasions!
Clearly, there are many reasons to visit a cosmetology school for your next round of beauty treatments or personal care needs. Visit your local cosmetology school to discover the benefits for yourself!