WOW! Work Out World was founded on January 1st, 1995 in Connecticut (USA). Other names of the company are WOW Fitness, WOW! Fitness, and Work Out World. They have multiple locations in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New England.
One of the main goals of WOW Fitness is to help people get in shape while having fun. They want to motivate and bring people together through physical activities. This will help individuals sustain an active lifestyle long term. They cater to all levels of fitness, ranging from beginner, intermediate, and advanced. They offer courses in cardio, flexibility, and resistance training.
Furthermore, an individual has the option to select either one on one personal training or group exercise in those categories. They offer classes in Zumba, spinning, yoga, kickboxing, TRX, pilates, belly blaster, and dance fitness. Individuals can also use the facility at their own discretion if they choose to do so.
In order to become a member of WOW Fitness, one needs to create an account online and pay the membership fee. There are two types of memberships. The first is a Gold membership. The cost is twenty dollars per month. It applies to up to three people. Perks included are unlimited group classes, a free week of personal training, unlimited tanning, and access to every WOW Fitness location. The second type of membership is a basic membership. The monthly cost is ten dollars. It applies to up to two people. This membership grants one full access to the facility; however, this does not apply to group classes. Additionally, this membership grants an individual one free personal training session as opposed to the full week included in the gold membership. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time. Simply follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!