Revyve Skin Care is an anti-aging skin cream. The product was first introduced almost a decade ago. The product is owned and distributed by Guardian Angel Products, LLC. Guardian Angel Products, LLC is located in Dublin, California. There is also a distribution and fulfillment center in Florida.
Revyve was designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face, while primarily targeting the under-eye area. The cream boosts collagen and elastin, improves hydration retention, and makes you look at least ten years younger. The best part about the product is that it can be used at home, so you will not have to worry about undergoing an invasive procedure to achieve the flawless skin that you want. Revyve works on all skin types and tones. The formula is safe and has been effective for hundreds of thousands of customers everywhere. The product will target far within the layers of your face to prevent and get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness in the under-eye area. The cream moisturizes and adds much-needed nutrients to your skin. Effects of the cream last up to 24 hours after the cream is applied. With Revyve Skin Care cream, you are able to change the way that you look at your skin.
When purchasing the cream, you are able to take advantage of a 14-day free trial. After the free trial, you will be charged $82.95 plus $6.95 for shipping and handling. This is charged on a monthly recurring basis. Each month, you will get a new bottle of Revyve to use to continue to take care of and treat your skin. If you can no longer afford Revyve or have decided that it isn’t for you, you can easily cancel your subscription. Simply follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Locate the bottle or package of product
- Look on the bottle or package for a phone number, usually located in the small print. Call it and follow the cancellation instructions on this page for phone calls.
- If you are unable to locate a phone number, look for a website address. The website should contain a form to contact customer service, if not a phone number.
- Dial the number you located on the package or website
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Ask the representative if you will be charged again
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account