Power of Fitness is a fitness gym. The company is also known as Palm Springs Fitness. Power of Fitness was founded in 2006. The gym is owned by Duyen Ariss. There is only one Power of Fitness facility, and it is located in Palm Springs, CA. The facility is 13,000 sq ft., which allows you to get fit while not being in a close-knit or intimidating environment. Everyone is encouraged to come to work out at Power of Fitness, regardless of their fitness experience. Power of Fitness is a full-service health and fitness facility that will make every member feel as if they are welcomed and a member of the right gym. The gym hours are Monday-Thursday 5am-12am, Friday 5am-10pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 7am-7pm.
Power of Fitness offers Certified Personal Trainers and Instructors. When signing up for Personal Training, you will be able to sit down with the trainer to set up a tailored nutritional and exercise programs. Additional classes are offered, including Bootcamp, Kickboxing, Bodyrock, Stretch & Tone, Spin Class, Zumba, Zumba Gold, and Silver Sneakers. Red Dragon Karate is offered for the family. They offer age-specific programs, life skill building, fitness, and fun. If you need somewhere for your kids to go while you are working out, you can sign them up for the in-gym daycare. Daycare is available Monday-Friday, with times varying.
There are three membership types available: Personal, Pro, and 30 Day Challenge. Personal membership is $19.99 per month for 12 months, totaling $239.88. There is a 12-month contract that is required with Personal membership. The Pro membership is $29.99 per month. The 30-Day Challenge includes a gym membership as well as a meal plan. It is $99 per month. To cancel your membership, follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!