Paynowhub.com started several years ago as a full-service third-party billing company that processes recurring monthly membership charges on behalf of a number of websites. It is run by Epilum Limited, headquartered in Horsham, United Kingdom.
Paynowhub provides discreet billing on banking and credit card statements. For those registering for memberships on multiple sites, it offers a place for one-stop access to the memberships. In addition to processing the payments for these partnering sites, they also provide technical support when customers experience problems with viewing or accessing website content. Paynowhub.com has a useful Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page that helps address many of the issues that may potentially arise.
Many of the websites working with Paynowhub offer a free trial period to their content. Customers may notice a small charge on their card or bank statement even during this time, usually $1 or $2. This is simply a pre-authorization hold, which is a way for Paynowhub to verify the customer’s identity and is removed automatically within a week or so. Registration with the free trial includes setting up a recurring autopay subscription that immediately starts once the trial expires. This will process every month going forward on that same date, so customers know when to expect it to run.
If you have registered with a site or multiple sites that utilize Paynowhub and you’d like to cancel your account, we can help you with that. Included here is a step-by-step guide that will instruct you on how to contact the company and what information they’ll need from you to process your request. Keep reading for more tips.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address on the account
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Country (if outside USA)
- First 6 and Last 4 digits of the Credit you are being charged on
- Goto http://csvwebsupport.com/visitor/index.php?/Default/LiveChat/Chat/Request/_sessionID=/_promptType=chat/_proactive=0/_filterDepartmentID=5%2C2/_randomNumber=jhtv6yp96b2y8yrktb6yrytsoyhwlyvz/_fullName=/_email=/
- Enter your information where requested
- Ask the representative to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask the representative if you will be charged again
- Ask the representative for a refund
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account