Future Fitness is a fitness gym that will motivate you and help you reach the health goals that you have set for yourself. The company was founded over a decade ago. There is currently only one location, which is located in Yuba City, CA, which is about an hour away from Sacramento. Future Fitness’s primary focus is to provide a perfect balance of health and wellness. The gym offers an array of services, including gym memberships, personal training, and weekly group classes. All Personal Trainers and Group Instructors have been well-trained and have a lot of fitness experience; therefore you will be able to have someone reliable and dependable that is helping you reach your fitness goals.
Losing weight can be a daunting task, but Future Fitness can be there for you every step of the way. Upon signing up, you can create a specific training plan that will help you lose weight and gain the shape that you have always desired. Within the training plan, you can create nutritional goals that will include foods that you can and cannot eat. You will be able to track your eating habits and become more aware of what is healthy to consume into your body. Future Fitness offers a variety of group classes, including Power Hour, Battle Ropes, Zumba, Bootcamp, Pilates, Yoga, Cardio Blast, Cycling, Butts & Guts, Spin, Step & Tone, Kids Zumba, Resistance Training, U-Jam Kids, X Training, and Strength & Conditioning.
There are various membership plans offered, including Discover, Engage, and Achieve. Plans range from $10-35 per month. During sign-up, you will also have to pay an enrollment fee. Enrollment fees range from $20-60. The higher the plan, the lower the enrollment fee. To cancel your Future Fitness membership, follow the cancellation instructions listed on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!