Empire Fitness provides a personalized approach to fitness and nutrition. Headquarters for Empire Fitness is located in California though there is a website and an app that provide virtual access and training to customers in other locations. Empire provides customers with a personalized fitness and nutrition plan, after consultation with trainers to go over fitness and nutrition status and goals, and feedback from trainers after they review the users daily nutrition and workout logs. Users have access to the multi-faceted Empire Fitness application for their phone as well, that includes results tracking, a video library, workout calendar, recipes, and shopping lists, and a barcode scanner to enter food items.
Various plans are offered, including time-limited plans such as the 6 or 12-week “Wimp2Warrior” packages which include training and nutrition coaching, email and phone support, multiple check-ins per week, and access to a personal trainer for either $170.00 for the 6-week program or 3 payments of $100.00 each for the 12-week program, or the 7-day sugar detox or 28-day detox companion programs available for either $7.00 or $20.00. The nutrition tracking and workout enhancer program includes customized plans, workout planning, and tracking options, messaging support and check-ins multiple times per week for $40.00 per month and the “Get Shredded ASAP” program includes all of the same features as the Wimp2Warrior programs but on an ongoing monthly basis for $100.00 per month.
With the exception of the 12-week program, the programs at Empire are generally month-to-month and they can be cancelled whenever the member wishes, though refunds may not be available if cancelled before the end of the paid period. The information below has been gathered to help you cancel your Empire Fitness account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Write a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and Keep a copy for your records.
- Send your letter via certified mail to the address provided to you by the gym
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
- Dial the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask the representative how to cancel your account
- Provide your account information when requested
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!