Trim Down Club is a subscription-based weight loss program which was developed by nutritionists and dieticians. It aims to help both men and women lose weight by providing a program that includes customized meal plans based on your body type, tastes, and lifestyle; with recipes and clear practical nutrition advice. Additionally, Trim Down Club offers a community of other users for support. Trim Down Club states users can expect to lose 1-3 lbs per week depending on their starting weight. Trim Down Club is operated by a company called B2C Media Solutions Inc which is based in San Francisco, CA. The site also offers articles, guides and videos to assist users in their weight loss program. Initial signups are offered for $1.99 for the first month of membership after the first month the price will automatically increase to $9.90 per month on an ongoing basis. All plans automatically renew on a monthly basis unless cancelled by the user, though the company does offer a 60-day money back guarantee for new customers. Refunds may or may not be available for cancellations after the 60 day period, and the membership may be billed via a third party billing site in some cases. Memberships do not have a minimum commitment required and may be cancelled at any point desired by the member. More information can be found below to help you cancel a membership to Trim Down Club if you desire.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Goto http://www.trimdownclub.com/contact-us/
- Scroll down to locate the contact form
- Enter your information where requested and request cancellation immediately
- Ask the representative for a confirmation number or email
- Do not consider your account cancelled until you receive an email back. You may be asked if you are sure you want to cancel. If so, respond affirming your desire and wait for a confirmation that your account has been cancelled.
- Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account